Friday, November 20, 2009

Favorite food flavors

Here are some of my favorite flavors, with the most favorite near the top of the list.

1. raspberry
2. chocolate
3. sesame
4. turmeric
5. almond
6. sour cream
7. balsamic vinegar
8. coarse freshly ground black pepper
9. whipped cream
10. mango

As you can see, I like comfort foods in the dairy, fruit, and sweets departments, plus some of the aromatics and spicy and smooth foods that stimulate your tongue.

I heard the jazz singer Diane Reeves duck an interviewer's standard question of what other musicians do you like to listen to these days with a reply that she was really getting into cooking. I wish I had any culinary talent, but I'm just a terrible cook ... but a most appreciative eater. In fact, just thinking about my food top 10 is getting me hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment